A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Pace, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan L Pace MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Pace practice?
- Dr. Nathan Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Pace practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.