Dr. Nathan Page MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2015
We were charged a giant amount for the biggest misdiagnosis that could have hurt our daughter. We were also there about 15 mi Utes with the Dr and $500+ later in which the billing dept is an entire different issue. My daughter saw many Drs and this was the most expensive and took a very uneducated guess which ended her up in the hospital.

August 19th, 2015
He is amazing!

May 18th, 2015
He is a great doctor and spent time talking to my little one. His nurse is so wonderful she knows her job and goes above and beyond. She was super sweet.

March 6th, 2015
Great Doctor. Would strongly recommend.

February 2nd, 2015
The worst
I have already told two other people not to chose this doctor. He pasted skin from my leg right over cancerous tissue on my ear. It failed of course. I still got charged for his mistake. Maybe he should have a dermatologist on site to check what he is pasting over.

August 27th, 2013
If this is how you are treated before you go in.......
I was referred to him by the emergency room at Banner hospital. I don't know the Dr but the person answering the phones is the most unsympathetic and rude person I have ever met. I would never step foot into this facility if she is the first person I am going to interact with. Your employees are a direct reflection of you. I cannot hear out of my left ear. I am nauseous constantly and she said "we don't have anyone here who can help you"! Very, very, cold and disconnected.

July 16th, 2013
Loved Dr. Page! 2 year old had tonsils and adneoids taken out. He was excellent! Made sure we understood everything and didn't have any questions. He always talked to my child even if my child was crying or playing on the phone. Dr Page always made us feel important. Would highly recommend him. Like another reviewer said front desk staff was okay, always had to leave a message for surgery people and wait for them to call us back. Other than that Dr Page and staff are awesome!

April 16th, 2013
Love Dr. Page. Love the hearing specialists! (Guy that tests your hearing). The check-out lady was great. The front office ladies were ok. Terrible to schedule surgery appointments. Never could talk to someone. Kept getting messages and a message machine every time I called back.Have had to wait quite a bit in the office for appointments- but Dr. Page is great- specially with the kids.

October 24th, 2012
Dr. Page is da-BOMB! :P
If there were 20 stars I would give him that... I never felt like I had to wait in line or that I was just another paycheck. He and my other physicians spoke to each other frequently about my situation, medical need, and care... and there is nothing that I can say bad about anyone in his practice, office staff included. I always felt like he never even had to look at my chart to know everything he needed for that appointment and that when he came in it was all about me. Excellent, stupendious, most magnificant and amazing bedside manner for a doctor in this day and age. Don't think twice about seeing him, just call. He is worth whatever drive you have.

September 14th, 2012
grimy office and long wait
I had an unpleasant experience and didnt even see the doctor. First, the receptionist talked on the phone to another patient for more than 5 minutes before giving me new patient paperwork. The nurse didn't warn me that the doc was running late but I heard him through the wall discussing proceedure with another patient's parent, a baby who cried for 20 minutes of my wait. Rusty tools sat on the counter half off the sanitary paper. I asked for my files back and left. The staff was very polite about it, but did not apologize. I feel like this happens a lot.

July 13th, 2011
RN
DR PAGE IS WONDERFUL WITH CHILDREN.. HE TAKES HIS TIME AND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL.