A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Pearlman, Professor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Pearlman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearlman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan W Pearlman MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Nathan Pearlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Pearlman practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.