A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Pearlman, Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Pearlman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearlman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Pearlman practice?
Dr. Nathan Pearlman practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.