A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Poulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Poulson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Andrew Poulson MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan A. Poulson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Poulson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Poulson practices Anesthesiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Anesthesiologists.