A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Quin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Quin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Quin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Quin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Gary Quin MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan G. Quin practice?
- Dr. Nathan Quin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Quin practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.