A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Rabinnovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Rabinnovitch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinnovitch graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rabinnovitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinnovitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan Rabinnovitch practice?
Dr. Nathan Rabinnovitch practices Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists.