Dr. Nathan Ratchford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 3rd, 2016
Best Obgyn in town
I had dr Ratchford with my first pregnancy and I thought he was great! I had a bad experience with another dr so I was relieved with his level of care. He makes things simple to understand and was there during all the complications of labor....the scariest part of my life. I am looking forward to using him again for baby #2.

March 29th, 2015
The best!!!!

June 3rd, 2013
Highly Reccomended!!!
Dr.ratchford was very professional and took extra time to get to know you. Before the exam he came in to introduce himself and discuss any issues or concerns I had. His bedside manners were beyond superb and all staff members I came across was just as pleasant. Scheduling an appointment was not too bad, a couple weeks wait but for any good doctor it will be. On a rating 0-10 he was a 11!!!

October 9th, 2011
Upon taking me on after Dr. Brown left, Dr. Ratchford's office was slow upon giving me fertility test results. In fact, I had to call them 3 weeks later and inquire about my results. Getting an appointment is the worst, he's all booked up about a month in advance. When you finally get an appointment he's extremely short, and is basically shoving you out the door. I went there for fertility testing, and he didn't even bother with an HSG. Just told me there was nothing more he could do for me seeing as I was facing male infertility. He should be thorough and perform the last fertility test. I will be looking for a new gyno.