A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Richardson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Richardson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Davis Richardson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Richardson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Surgeons.