A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Richardson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Richardson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Davis Richardson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Richardson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Richardson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pocatello, ID and Soda Springs, ID.
See Gilbert Surgeons.