A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Robins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Lakeside
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan S. Robins practice?
Dr. Nathan Robins practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Robins, Dr. Jonathan Robins, Dr. Jonathon Robins, Dr. Nathanael Robins