Learn more about Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Rosenfeld practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Gastroenterologists.