inactive

Nathan S Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

October 8th, 2011
I really appreciate Dr. Ross. He always takes time to talk with me about what is going on with my health and LISTENS to my concerns. I trust him completely and know that he will always be truthful with me, even if it is something I would prefer not to hear.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Ross is a inconsiderate doctor. He also is rude.

March 22nd, 2011
Worst Dr experience I've ever had. Will never go back. I am a pastor and visit many people with doctors. This guy takes the cake. Incredibly rude. Never been treated like that. Don't waste your time.

December 4th, 2010
Dr. Ross seemed to tell it like it is. If you don't like that approach, then maybe he wouldn't be the best doctor for you. I tend to like practitioners that don't sugar coat things for me. He is the only doctor so far that has accurately diagnosed my health issue and I'm beginning to feel better already.

September 27th, 2010
Horrible excuse for a physician
I had the same experience as the other person that left a review, this Doctor, and I use the term loosly should not be in practice. He is very unprof ...

July 27th, 2010
Waste of Time
Took over 1 1/2 hours to see the guy for less than 3 minutes. He was rude and condescending. And I am supposed to pay him to waste my time like that?Don't think so!

July 27th, 2010
The worst doctor appointment ever
This was second and last visit with Mr Ross. He is one of the rudest pee sons I have eve met. I am 42 but because I have had a quadruple bypass, I see a lot of doctors.When he finally came in one hour and twenty minutes after my appointment (I had been waiting in the office for that entire time without anyone telling me why the wait was so long), I asked him if it would always take this long because if it did, I would need to find another doctor.At that point, the guy just walked out of the room. No explanation, no apology. Just walked out.Way to go, Mr professional!I am never going back.Don't waste your time with this guy. Actually, if you do nt to waste your time, go see him.

July 15th, 2010
caring, informed
I have been seeing for about aq year.never kept waiting very long. he is well informed, and has helped me understand my control of diabetes is my responsibility/but has shown me how to do it

July 12th, 2010
Very professional
I found Dr. Ross, over the period of a couple of years, to be thorough, knowledgable and confident. He really knows his job and is compassionate and interested. I even now travel up from Portland to see him because he's the best, in my opinion.

July 7th, 2010
Poor quality and explanations
This Dr does not seem to feel the need to explain to you what is happening with your body, nor does he need to feel he should explain to you what he p ...

May 17th, 2010
total waste of time
he told me I am fat and that I should be locked away in a room with no access to food and that would make all my problems go away. he then told me my primary care doctor was an idiot. to top it off he didn't run any adrenal blood tests, he ran tests that I already had done at my primary. I have a formal complaint against this "doctor" and in my opinion he needs to retire about 100 years ago.

April 17th, 2010
This Dr thinks He's God and doesn't feel the need to inform the patient of what the medical plan for your condition is. Changes his mind as far as treatment is each time, without explanation and takes 48 hours to get a return call from someone explaining it to you, then they don't usually understand it either.