A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Rudometkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Rudometkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudometkin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rudometkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Rudometkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudometkin graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rudometkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jerome Rudometkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Rudometkin practice?
- Dr. Nathan Rudometkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Rudometkin practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.