A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Rudometkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Rudometkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudometkin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rudometkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Rudometkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudometkin graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rudometkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jerome Rudometkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Rudometkin practice?
- Dr. Nathan Rudometkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Rudometkin practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.