A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Rudometkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Rudometkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Rudometkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudometkin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rudometkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jerome Rudometkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Rudometkin practice?
- Dr. Nathan Rudometkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Rudometkin practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menifee, CA and Corona, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.