by Veta Gemsheim on Dec 22nd, 2014

Very direct but EXCELLENT! He knows his stuff & that's what matters!

VERY DISAPPOINTED! show details VERY DISAPPOINTED!
by lizzie on Dec 11th, 2014

I was Dr. Walters patient for several years and he was an absolutely wonderful Dr. It was the awful people he had working for him. I was threatened, called names, verbally assaulted an told I would never speak to him again unless I complied with a person I had never spoken to. Then I was assaulted again by a guy claiming to be an office manager at the office in Addison. This experience was so bad that it made me I'll. So, draw your own conclusion.

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Walters is extremely thorough and very conservative. He was the first doctor to ever take the time to explain my condition to me. He talked with me - not AT me. I have had several steroid injections by him & they were a breeze. Painless & simple. A hospital nurse even told me that he is the "best there is" when it comes to back injections.

Jun 21st, 2012

That is NOT the Dr. Walters I know. Love him. My husband is Internal Medicine doctor and sent me to Dr. Walters. He is very thorough and conservative and helped me tremendously. I have never seen Dr. Peloza.

Oct 7th, 2011

Had sciatica and one cortisone shot is all I needed. He has great bedside and very helpful in explaining everything

Dr. Nathan Walters show details Dr. Nathan Walters
May 14th, 2011

Dr. Nathan Walters and team are the most wonderful health professionals I have had the opportunity to visit and be cared for. My wait was short, their time with me was caring and thorough. They properly diagnosed my situation and properly treated it. I am amazed and feel they have created an absolute miracle with me. There is absolutely not enought infinite computer space or time to post all the outstanding things I have to say or continue to think of everytime I get up and am pain free. They are the bestus of the bestus.David A. BakerMy new heros.

Mar 19th, 2011

I had steroid injection in 2007 & thought I was going to die---it was horrible!!! Had surgery shortly thereafter. Now 3 yrs later I find Center for Spine Care-- Dr Mussachio operated on ruptured disk but due to 3 back surgeries & numerous procedures over 28 yrs I now need to find whats going to stop the chronic pain---just had my 1st injection w/Dr Walters & he was amazing---1000 times better than my first experience with another dr. Dr. Walters is #1 in my book & I'm already referring him as THE MAN to see in the state of texas!!!

Best Dr EVER!!! show details Best Dr EVER!!!
Mar 17th, 2011

I think Dr. Walters is a great physician. He explains in detail your problem and after testing, shows in detail what the problem is and what plan he has in stored for you. He follows up and is determined to help you with your pain. I like the fact that he will not even discuss surgery with you unless he see that his pain management is not working for you. I love, love this doctor.

A Great Doctor show details A Great Doctor
by Joe Guarraci, New Jersey on Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Walters is a very special doctor, He has helped me many times with my back. He Cares about his patients,you can tell by just talking to him. Hes the man...

Jan 11th, 2011

He spends time with me! Finally, someone that listens. Excellent bed side. Very conservative approach.

DFW's Best Pain Managment show details DFW's Best Pain Managment
by Millicent McLane on Jul 21st, 2010

Thorough, caring, understanding and compassionate - all great qualities in a doctor and all found in Dr. Walter's.

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
May 15th, 2010

I've had a spinal condition for several years and have seen many doctors for this issue. Dr. Walters is BY FAR the most thorough and caring specialist I've met. He actually spent time with me going over my mri and making sure I understood what was happening. I highly recommend him!!!