Apr 27th, 2016

Dr. Nathan Walters has been very nice to my family and I. He is very caring and he knows what he is doing!!! I highly recommend him to anyone experiencing back pain.

by Sharlene Schlesinger on Apr 1st, 2016

Dr. Walters and his staff rate well above any other physician I've had any experience with. They were able to quickly diagnose my situation and relieve my pain. They are simply the best.

Feb 18th, 2016

Great Doctor and awesome staff!

by Jim M. on Oct 15th, 2015

Dr. Nathan S. Walters is a wonderful, well spoken and intelligent doctor. I've gone to him nearly monthly for approximately 7 years and my experiences have all been superior. I've continued my appointments with him all these years because of severe inoperable lower back pain and I couldn't have chosen a better pain management doctor.

by Veta Gemsheim on Dec 22nd, 2014

Very direct but EXCELLENT! He knows his stuff & that's what matters!

VERY DISAPPOINTED! show details VERY DISAPPOINTED!
by lizzie on Dec 11th, 2014

I was Dr. Walters patient for several years and he was an absolutely wonderful Dr. It was the awful people he had working for him. I was threatened, called names, verbally assaulted an told I would never speak to him again unless I complied with a person I had never spoken to. Then I was assaulted again by a guy claiming to be an office manager at the office in Addison. This experience was so bad that it made me I'll. So, draw your own conclusion.

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Walters is extremely thorough and very conservative. He was the first doctor to ever take the time to explain my condition to me. He talked with me - not AT me. I have had several steroid injections by him & they were a breeze. Painless & simple. A hospital nurse even told me that he is the "best there is" when it comes to back injections.

Jun 21st, 2012

That is NOT the Dr. Walters I know. Love him. My husband is Internal Medicine doctor and sent me to Dr. Walters. He is very thorough and conservative and helped me tremendously. I have never seen Dr. Peloza.

Oct 7th, 2011

Had sciatica and one cortisone shot is all I needed. He has great bedside and very helpful in explaining everything

Best Dr EVER!!! show details Best Dr EVER!!!
Mar 17th, 2011

I think Dr. Walters is a great physician. He explains in detail your problem and after testing, shows in detail what the problem is and what plan he has in stored for you. He follows up and is determined to help you with your pain. I like the fact that he will not even discuss surgery with you unless he see that his pain management is not working for you. I love, love this doctor.

Jan 11th, 2011

He spends time with me! Finally, someone that listens. Excellent bed side. Very conservative approach.

DFW's Best Pain Managment show details DFW's Best Pain Managment
by Millicent McLane on Jul 21st, 2010

Thorough, caring, understanding and compassionate - all great qualities in a doctor and all found in Dr. Walter's.

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
May 15th, 2010

I've had a spinal condition for several years and have seen many doctors for this issue. Dr. Walters is BY FAR the most thorough and caring specialist I've met. He actually spent time with me going over my mri and making sure I understood what was happening. I highly recommend him!!!