Dr. Nathan Walters MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Dallas, TX

May 24th, 2016
Over delivers and under promises
He over delivered and under promised for the back injections. It has been several years past when he said the initial injections would wear off. Still pain free thanks to Dr. Walters.

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Nathan Walters has been very nice to my family and I. He is very caring and he knows what he is doing!!! I highly recommend him to anyone experiencing back pain.

April 1st, 2016
Dr. Walters and his staff rate well above any other physician I've had any experience with. They were able to quickly diagnose my situation and relieve my pain. They are simply the best.

February 18th, 2016
Great Doctor and awesome staff!

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Nathan S. Walters is a wonderful, well spoken and intelligent doctor. I've gone to him nearly monthly for approximately 7 years and my experiences have all been superior. I've continued my appointments with him all these years because of severe inoperable lower back pain and I couldn't have chosen a better pain management doctor.

December 22nd, 2014
Very direct but EXCELLENT! He knows his stuff & that's what matters!

December 11th, 2014
VERY DISAPPOINTED!
I was Dr. Walters patient for several years and he was an absolutely wonderful Dr. It was the awful people he had working for him. I was threatened, called names, verbally assaulted an told I would never speak to him again unless I complied with a person I had never spoken to. Then I was assaulted again by a guy claiming to be an office manager at the office in Addison. This experience was so bad that it made me I'll. So, draw your own conclusion.

September 13th, 2012
Exceptional!
Dr. Walters is extremely thorough and very conservative. He was the first doctor to ever take the time to explain my condition to me. He talked with me - not AT me. I have had several steroid injections by him & they were a breeze. Painless & simple. A hospital nurse even told me that he is the "best there is" when it comes to back injections.

June 21st, 2012
That is NOT the Dr. Walters I know. Love him. My husband is Internal Medicine doctor and sent me to Dr. Walters. He is very thorough and conservative and helped me tremendously. I have never seen Dr. Peloza.

October 7th, 2011
Had sciatica and one cortisone shot is all I needed. He has great bedside and very helpful in explaining everything

March 17th, 2011
Best Dr EVER!!!
I think Dr. Walters is a great physician. He explains in detail your problem and after testing, shows in detail what the problem is and what plan he has in stored for you. He follows up and is determined to help you with your pain. I like the fact that he will not even discuss surgery with you unless he see that his pain management is not working for you. I love, love this doctor.

January 11th, 2011
He spends time with me! Finally, someone that listens. Excellent bed side. Very conservative approach.