A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Sandbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Sandbo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandbo graduated from Univ. of Minnesota.
Dr. Sandbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Karl Sandbo MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathan K. Sandbo practice?
- Dr. Nathan Sandbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Sandbo practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Madison Critical Care Practitioners and Madison Pulmonologists.