A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Sandbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandbo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sandbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Sandbo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandbo graduated from Univ. of Minnesota.
Dr. Sandbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Karl Sandbo MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathan K. Sandbo practice?
- Dr. Nathan Sandbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Sandbo practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Madison Critical Care Practitioners and Madison Pulmonologists.