A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Sandbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Sandbo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandbo graduated from Univ. of Minnesota.
Dr. Sandbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan