Learn more about Dr. Nathan Sandbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Sandbo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandbo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Sandbo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandbo graduated from Univ. of Minnesota.
Dr. Sandbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Karl Sandbo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathan K. Sandbo practice?
- Dr. Nathan Sandbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Sandbo practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Critical Care Practitioners and Madison Pulmonologists.