Dr. Nathan Sautter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Sautter?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 19th, 2012

Gary Doyle, patient VAMC, Portland

After numerous trips and various doctors, Dr. Sautter performed some reconstruction in my mouth and endoscopic surgery on my right maxillary sinus to treat peristent bacterial infections. Even though we are early in the recovery stage, Dr. Sautter has addressed my fears, concerns and questions in a way that I understand. He has also assured me of continuity of care with him until these issues are resolved. I have used the VA hospital system for many years and it is a refreshing surprise to get compassionate, quality medical care from a doctor who truly listens to the patient, takes the time to explain what is going on, treatment options and a promise to treat me as an individual until the problem is resolved. We definitely need more qualified and quality oriented physicians of this caliber. My hat is off to Dr. Sautter and he has my profound gratitude for his superb medical care.

June 14th, 2017