A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schultz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan David Schultz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Nathan Schultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Schultz practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See Pleasanton Allergists.