A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schultz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan David Schultz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Nathan Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Schultz practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Allergists.