Learn more about Dr. Nathan Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schultz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Schultz practice?
Dr. Nathan Schultz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See Pleasanton Allergists and Pleasanton Pediatricians.