Dr. Nathan Segall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Segall?

A Rare GEM

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr.Nathan Segall is one of Atlanta's finest! He is a RARE GEM. To have him as your Dr., you are a very fortunate patient.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Dr.Seagall is an amazing doctor who makes my son feel like a normal kid even though he has severe allergies. He always speaks to my son directly and informs him of everything that he is talking to me about. I would highly recommend Dr. Seagall to anyone!

Complete Waste of Time and Money

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Quick Summary: I had to find another allergist because Dr. Segall could not help me without requesting I drive well south of Atlanta to Stockbridge, which was 50 miles or 100 miles round trip. Dr. Segall and his office staff could use better training on recordkeeping and customer service. He needs to ask better questions like what are severity, frequency, and duration before jumping to conclusions like you have the most severe condition of anyone Ive ever treated. From other peoples stories posted online that are in my age group, I dont sound that unique. Strike 1: Does not believe in gastroenterologist diagnosis due to lack of knowledge.Strike 2: Office asks me about having blood test.Strike 3: Office asks me to drive over 2 hours away for allergy tests w/o other options.Detailed Summary:My appointment with Dr. Segall was a complete waste of time and money. I visited Dr. Segall for a consultation that should have been with a follow up with a visit for allergen testing. I was referred to him through my gastroenterologist for eosinophilic esophagitis (EE). During the consultation, he wanted to know more about my opinion on the EE rather than educating me about the condition. I felt that his limited knowledge about EE allowed him to sound as if he had great skepticism about the condition, which is ironic given my gastroenterologist had referred me to him. Maybe my skepticism for EE was contagious. He mentioned that he had never seen someone with as severe condition as I had. He recommended that I medicate for acid reflux and allergies daily. Then he wanted to discuss my unemployment situation. Our conversation never got to the allergy treatments I had as a child before he rushed me out to move on with the schedule. This is important for people with EE. I left his office feeling like a freak. Dr. Segall asked that I be patient because his nurse that does the allergen testing was out on medical leave. It would probably be 2 weeks before I could be scheduled for testing. OK, I am understanding and patient. I received a phone call 2 weeks later from his office asking me if I had a blood test done. I was shocked and furious, shouldnt Dr. Segalls office keep better records and know what tests had been given? I told the nurse I was waiting for an appointment for testing, but all she said was that she just did the blood work portion (suggestion: next time forward the customer to someone who can help them). I received a phone call later that day to request that I drive a 100 mile 2.5 hour round trip for an allergy testing appointment. I canceled that appointment and all Dr. Segalls nurse offered was that I see another doctor, so I did. I find it hard to believe that you dont have other Allergist friends with nurses providing testing that you could have referred me to or outsourced to another lab in the North Atlanta area. There was no adjustment or discount for the payment I made on the almost $200 consultation. It is because of this that I have every right to post my experience online. By the way, my Allergist I am going to now provided consultation and testing on the same day, believes in and educated me on EE, and is 3 miles from my house. I understand your circumstances Dr. Segall, but I have difficult circumstances too and I am supposed to spend more time and money while paying you the same for services. No Thank You.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Dr. Segal has taken care of me since the mid 80's.

Dr. Nathan Segall

Posted on January 8th, 2009

He is an excellent physician who has helped me enormously. He is always takes his time and really demonstrates his caring attitude.

Posted on August 18th, 2008

Excellent clinical skills and bedside manner. I wish he were my primary care physician, not just my allergist.

Posted on September 26th, 2017