A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Selden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Selden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Selden, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Selden graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan R. Selden practice?
Dr. Nathan Selden practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.