The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Taylor
Dr. Nathan Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marquette, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with On Staff at Marquette General Hospital, Marquette General Hospital and Bell Hospital. Dr. Taylor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Taylor has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Nathan Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.
Dr. Bradley Warlick
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Marquette, MI 0 mi5
Dr. Zachary Leonard
Marquette, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Geissler
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Marquette, MI 0 mi35