A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Turney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Turney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Turney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turney graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turney has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Turney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Turney practice?
- Dr. Nathan Turney has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Turney practices Family Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Primary Care Doctors.