Dr. Nathan Turney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Turney?

August 4th, 2016

Best Dr!!!

He's the best doctor. He saved my moms life when other DR's told her to go home and she was very sick, when we took her to him he diagnosed her with sepsis and immediately admitted her into the hospital. Saving her life. Since then that is my moms Dr and what a pleasant Dr he is and caring and always listens to her problems. My family is blessed to have him as her Dr. Ty Dr Turney for all you do!!! JESUS bless you!

October 14th, 2015

Great experience

Loved this doctor so much. I came in with an anxiety attack and him and the whole staff actually took time and listened to my concerns. Couldn't have asked for a better bedside manner!

November 18th, 2011

poor care

He seems like a nice guy, but no real help after years of trying to work with him. The sad thing is that's all we've found here in Jonesboro and most of us with real problems just give up on finding help from the medical people here. They lie, deliberately are rough with patients and are just plain terrible.

October 7th, 2011

Dr. Turney has treated everyone in my family very well when they were seen. For first time appointment, it takes a little longer to get in but worth it. He covers all aspects of your overall health and addresses all issues you may have. He even offers suggestions such as the new HPV vaccine. My family all felt very comfortable talking to him even about intimate issues. I really appreciate how he gives you a sense of being on your team for a treatment plan instead of what most doctors will do. It only took the staff two days to call me with my referral appointment. The staff was also very helpful with an insurance claim issue and had it fixed and resubmitted before my appointment was over. I am very satisfied with our experience as a whole and feel comfortable and confident continuing my treatment care there.

July 18th, 2011

Wanda Nelson

My overall experience was exceptional!!!! I have been seeing Dr. Turney for over five years now. I would not trade him in for nothing in the world!!! I have been wanting to relocate but it always goes back to the fact if I would find a great physician like Dr. Turney!!!!!!!!!

June 22nd, 2011

The most caring Dr.

Dr Turney is one of the best Doctors and have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is very thourough, patient, will talk with you as long as you have questions. He's is very knowledgeable and explains things so that the patient and understand. He is never backing out the door as you are still asking questions. He his the best.

May 23rd, 2017