A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Ullrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Ullrich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Ullrich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullrich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ullrich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan Ullrich practice?
Dr. Nathan Ullrich practices Urology near Pullman, WA.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Pullman Urologists.