A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Ullrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Ullrich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Ullrich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullrich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ullrich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Ullrich MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Ullrich practice?
- Dr. Nathan Ullrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Ullrich practices Urology near Pullman, WA.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Hood River, OR.
See Pullman Urologists.