Dr. Nathan Walker MD Patient Reviews

April 11th, 2016
often runs behind but i feel that is because he gives every patient the attention they need to accurately care for them

February 3rd, 2016
Follow up to previous review below
Its been a week and the patient liaison had not called back. I called them for follow up. I was told the issue I had was forwarded to some review panel and I will not hear any more about my complaint with the staff. Looks like the staff covers for the staff.

January 27th, 2016
Good doctor, staff has issues
Dr Walker does a good job for me. He gives me the opportunity for input. The only reason I am writing is in regard to the staff. I just waited a week for 2 prescriptions to be approved. I don't know if it relates to manpower, personnel, or management issues. I finally called the patient liaison office to get resolution to the issue. I have not heard back, but its only been 4 hours. The staff says they will call back, but that never happens. If they would I would not be writing this. I am not the first to raise this issue and may not be the last. I may have to start seeing a different doctor if things dont change. I would give a higher rating if his support team did a better job.

January 13th, 2016
Never receives follow up calls for scheduled tests, difficult to make appointments.... nursing staff is horrible and does not care nor do their job.

July 25th, 2015
He is the most excellent, caring doctor I have ever known.

June 16th, 2015
My late father had a different doctor at Christie Clinic but during his stay at the hospital he was lucky enough to have Dr. Walker as the on-call doctor. Immediately Dr. Walker recommended different procedures for my dad and the results were remarkable. I truly believe that if my father had had Dr. Walker as his primary care doctor he would still be here today.

February 16th, 2015
Superior Physician
Dr Walker has been my Doctor since I suffered Cardiac Arrest and Open Heart Surgery he has kept very close tabs on all follow up procedures he keeps me well informed on all my medical problems he is Intelligent and a Very kind person . Dr. Walkers staff is always prompt and Courteous. I would Highly Recomend Dr Walker

February 10th, 2015
He's very arrogant thinks he's above everyone. He's straightforward which is great but otherwise he's arrogant

August 6th, 2013
He is a most knowledgable and compassionate person I ever met. He cares people deeply. He is a most excellent doc I can definitely recommend.

April 26th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr Walkers for several years. I have always found him very attentive and he has always taken the time to listen to me. I have never had an issue with medical tests or medicine.

February 8th, 2012
didn't feel like i was worth his time. had to specifically ask for thyroid testing multiple times, found out I was hypothyroid. No follow up,

December 20th, 2011
Prescribed Wrong Antibiotic
Very unsatisfied with this physician. My regular internist was unavailable. Due to allergies to many antibiotics, I was hesitant to try an antibiotic Dr. Walker prescribed. Did not listen to my concerns regarding my antibiotic allergies and previous c.diff. infection. Saw me for 1 minute and then ran out of room. Became very ill from antibiotic he prescribed and was allergic to it. Two other physicians said that drug should never have been prescribed to me. Would not recommend this physician as he doesn't take time to read your file or history. Can't wait to see my regular internist again. Grade = F.