Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Wanner
Dr. Nathan Wanner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Wanner is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, University of Utah Hospital and St Mark's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Wanner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Nathan Wanner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Harry Rosado-Santos
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi30
Dr. Karla Miller
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi10
Dr. Mihail Chelu
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi16