A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Watson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Adams Watson MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan A. Watson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Watson practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Hospitalists and Sherman Internists.