A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Whittaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Whittaker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittaker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Whittaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Logan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan D Whittaker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Whittaker practice?
- Dr. Nathan Whittaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Whittaker practices Emergency Medicine near Frankenmuth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Frankenmuth Emergency Physicians.