A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Williams, Specializing in Total Joint Replacement (Hip & Knee) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan E Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Nathan Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons.