A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Williams, Specializing in Total Joint Replacement (Hip & Knee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Edward Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Nathan Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.