A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Williams practice?
Dr. Nathan Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.