A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Yen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Yen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Hao-Hsin Yen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan H. Yen practice?
- Dr. Nathan Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Yen practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.