A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Yen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Yen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Yen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Hao-Hsin Yen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan H. Yen practice?
- Dr. Nathan Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Yen practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.