Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Not good show details Not good
Nov 17th, 2015

I went in to Dr. Yen for pain in my lower right abdominal. He told me to stay away from spicy food due to an ulcer. Few months later I was in the hospital getting my apendix removed. He did not take the time to run any tests.

Dr Yen show details Dr Yen
Jun 11th, 2012

This guy is a moron. I was trying to tell him I couldn't breathe. He just starts making fun of me saying he can make the same sounds too. Unreal. I went to a real Dr and learned I had walking Pneumonia. Nathan Yen is a Quack. Avoid this clown

Caring professional show details Caring professional
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr Yen has helped me to understand my health problems and how to make them better! He listens to me and is always available when I need him . I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you.

Can not believe this guy is practicing show details Can not believe this guy is practicing
by Not happy on Sep 14th, 2010

Insted of doing an exam. He reviews chart & proceeds to try to explain to me that my stomach issues can be fixed with "Happy pills". when I say I'm not depressed, he goes in to how "happy pills" can be used for all kinds of problems like premature ejaculation. I am highly offended by this and told him. He treated me extremely rude & sent me out the door after I refused to get the pills. I filed a complaint with the hospital, but they won't do anything about it probably. Beware of misdiognosis with this guy who is only after making the pill companies happy.