A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zziwambazza graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Zziwambazza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Z Zziwambazza MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Z. Zziwambazza practice?
- Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Zziwambazza practices Emergency Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Howell, MI.
See Alma Emergency Physicians.