Dr. Nathana Lurvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathana Lurvey?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Nathana Lurvey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 16th, 2015

Worse service ever. I waited over 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor for 2 minutes. The doctor was dismissive.

September 2nd, 2015

Pleasantly Surprised

I saw Dr. Lurvey for the first time today. I had read some negative reviews in the days prior to my appointment which added to my anxiety (I was scheduled for a biopsy of a uterine mass). My appointment time was 9:30. I arrived early to a small waiting room with just a few people waiting. My name was called at 9:40! Wow! Everyone (EVERYONE) was courteous and kind. I didn't wait long in the exam room before Dr. Lurvey came in and she spent a good amount of time with me without giving any impression that I was keeping her from other patients or business. I had her full attention. The procedure itself was no fun, but nothing like the horror stories I read about online (note to sell ~ stay away from Dr. Google!). A most adorable assistant with a big bright smile joined us and held my hand and definitely distracted me enough to relax a little. Dr. Lurvey was comforting and encouraging from beginning to end. On top of all that she has impressive education history and credentials and I trust that she is one of the best in the specialty. I feel blessed to have been referred to her and wish I had known of her long ago. I would recommend her to any friend searching for a GYN. Hope you all have the same experience.

August 13th, 2011

conscientious,caring,brilliant

June 21st, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH OFFICE STAFF

I was referred for a colonscopy by Dr. Lurvey. After scheduling an appointment, that dr's office cancelled my appt. I misplaced that dr's information to reschedule. I tried calling Dr. Lurvey's office to get their information, the person answering the phone said they would call me back with the information. I never got that call, months later (TODAY)as I'm typing this, I am hold for the 7th time in the last 2 hrs. The first time I called, I explained what I needed, she put me on hold, I literally waiting for 52 mins. I hung up and called back, each time when they answered the phone, they said "please hold", did not wait for a response from me, and rudely just put me on hold, I am holding for the 7th time. Are these people serious? How do these people get jobs, and they don't know the basics of phone etiquette. I'm trying to figure out how to get this complaint directly to Dr. Lurvey. Does she know her staff is so incompetent, no wonder the ratings for this doctor is so low... Looks like I will just have to get another Dr. and start from scratch. SMH!!!

March 31st, 2011

not one I want to go back to

I had a c section and then pulled a muscle durning my recovery and caused a hernia ans she wouldn't do anything to help me. She just said to get help around the house. Thats hard when your husband works and your a stay at home mom.

June 3rd, 2010

Terrible bedside manner. Could not answer very basic questions about my pregnancy.

August 19th, 2016