Learn more about Dr. Nathanael Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathanael Bailey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathanael Glen Bailey MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nathanael G. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Nathanael Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathanael Bailey practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.