A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathanael Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathanael Bailey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathanael Glen Bailey MD is a male Pathologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nathanael G. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Nathanael Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathanael Bailey practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.