A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathanael Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathanael Bailey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathanael Glen Bailey MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nathanael G. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Nathanael Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathanael Bailey practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.