Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathanael Dayes
Dr. Nathanael Dayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Halethorpe, MD (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dayes is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathanael Dayes has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nathanael Dayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Mark Kligman
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi30
Dr. Christine Lin
General Surgery, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0 mi6
Dr. Marcelo Cardarelli
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi37