Dr. Nathaniel Brownlow Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Brownlow?

Surprisingly Satisfied

Posted on July 16th, 2010

I thought this doctor was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The receptionist was pleasant and helpful, I got my appointment within the following week after my call. I barely had the chance to sit down after finishing my history, when I was called to go in! The doc listend, asked questions, explained what could be wrong, what he was going to test for and why. He answered my questions, didn't rush me at all. I had a great experience so I'm going to choose him for my primary. The surprising thing was I called back at a time they were actually closed, and the doctor picked up the phone himself! He also spoke to me!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2015