Dr. Nathaniel Brownlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Brownlow?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2010

Surprisingly Satisfied

I thought this doctor was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The receptionist was pleasant and helpful, I got my appointment within the following week after my call. I barely had the chance to sit down after finishing my history, when I was called to go in! The doc listend, asked questions, explained what could be wrong, what he was going to test for and why. He answered my questions, didn't rush me at all. I had a great experience so I'm going to choose him for my primary. The surprising thing was I called back at a time they were actually closed, and the doctor picked up the phone himself! He also spoke to me!!!

September 11th, 2015