A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel A Bryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel A. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Surgeons.