Dr. Nathaniel Cevasco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 11th, 2016
Dr Cervasco and his entire staff are extremely friendly and professional. I drive 45 minutes each way to see him. When you find a physician you like and trust it's worth it.

May 12th, 2015
Patient
Dr Cevasco did a quick check of my freckles and moles to make sure nothing looked out of the ordinary, and prescribed some medications for my acne. He was in and out in less then 5 minutes; seems friendly enough, very professional. I've been to dermatologists before for my acne and feel they have done a bit more of a thorough job looking at it (with a magnifying glass, feeling them, etc) but to be fair, my skin happened to be pretty clear that day because I was in the sun over that weekend which dried up my face (therefore a lot of the little acne I get from having an oily face). There was no wait time, which was refreshing. The office staff was all very friendly. The only problem I've had is some issues with the medication I was prescribed. One wasn't covered by my insurance and the other was called in with no refills (I need 3 refills to get me to my next appointment). I called them to let them know and was told they would call me back letting me know if they switched the medication that wasn't covered and called in the additional refills. I have yet to receive a call back.

March 11th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I have had several dermatologists and he is by far my favorite. He always makes sure to go through all my options for whatever my problem is and is always able to address any concerns I may have. He is very efficient with his appointments and doesn't waste time which I greatly appreciate. He is very knowledgeable about his field and his first priority is the patient.

March 6th, 2013
I took my 5 year old son there and he was very good with him. I also, took my 10 year old daughter there. I was in and out within 15 minutes including my wait time. His diagnoses was spot on and his treatment worked. I went there for severe acne. We are currently working to remedy my issues. He is not overly friendly nor is he curt. He is a professional and all of our time is valuable.

February 27th, 2013
called in
very unhelpful

November 9th, 2012
Was looking for a higher level of enthusiasm from both the doctor and the staff. A feeling of comraderie amongst the staff was missing. Guess I was looking for them to initiate more of the conversation and for them to offer their observations and possible remedies for areas of concern on my person.

August 16th, 2012
He is great with kids. Have used him for acne, psoriasis, and warts. He is easy to talk to and takes enough time to be sure you are comfortable.

March 29th, 2011