A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Denicola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Denicola graduated from Md, University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine.
Dr. Denicola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Denicola MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel Denicola practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Denicola has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Denicola practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.