Dr. Nathaniel Drourr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Drourr?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Nathaniel Drourr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2015

Pain management

I usually see his NP because I go every month. They are always nice to me and go out of their way to help.

March 12th, 2015

VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE SET-UP AND THE PA'S

I WAS REFERED TO DR. DROURR FOR PAIN IN MY BACK, I RECEIVED TWO INJECTIONS,WHICH DID NO GOOD AT ALL. I NEVER GOT TO SEE OR TALK TO THE DR. I WAS VERY CONFUSED, BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO SEE THE DR.EVEN THOUGH I REQUESTED TO SEE HIM EVERY TIME I MADE A APOINTMENT.HIS PA'S WERE VERY RUDE AND UNCARING, I WAS SO DISAPOINTED WITH THE RESULTS AND THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS, I QUIT GOING THERE AFTER 4-VISITS AND I NEVER GOT TO SEE OR TALK TO THE DOCTOR, HE MAY BE A GOOD DR. BUT I NEVER GOT TO SEE HIM, AND THE TWO INJECTION VISITS DID NOT HELP EITHER.

April 17th, 2012

Would recommend the Doctor, but it was hard to get appointment with Doctor. Office wants you to see PA. Would not see her if my life depended on it. She was rude and needs to go back to medical school or find a new profession. It was really to bad because I DID like the doctor. I changed doctors but, would return if they got rid of PA.

August 12th, 2009

I HAD MANY PROBLEMS WITH PAIN IN MY LEGS, BACK AND HEAD. IT WAS SUGGESTED THAT I SEE THE DR'S AT JUPITER HOSPITAL PAIN MANAGEMENT DEPT. I WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THE THOUGHT OF HAVING A NEEDLE ANYWHERE, BUT, ESPECIALLY IN MY BACK OR HEAD! HOWEVER, THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. DR DROURR WAS "RIGHT ON" WITH HIS PRECISE INJECTIONS, BOTH FOR MY LEG AILMENTS AND FOR THE HORRIBLE PAIN I WAS HAVING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY HEAD. THE FIRST INJECTION I HAD WAS IN MY BACK TO RELIEVE THE LEG PAIN. IT WORKED, BUT THEN I HAD A SECOND INJECTION AND THE PAIN SUBSIDED TO SUCH A DEGREE THAT I WAS JUST AMAZED. WHEN I WAS TOLD I COULD GET RELIEF FOR MY NECK AND HEAD PAIN THROUGH AN OCCIPITAL BLOCK, I WAS TRULY NERVOUS, BUT, AFTER BEING IN DR DROURR'S GREAT HANDS FOR THE LUMBAR SPINE BLOCKS, I DECIDED TO "BUCK UP" AND DO IT! WHAT A RELIEF!! MY HEAD FINALLY STOPPED HURTING! I HAVE ONLY GREAT COMMENTS FOR THE DR. I HAVE SINCE HAD TO GO TO A NEUROLOGIST FOR TESTING AND WAS SURPRISED THAT HE ADMINISTERED TWO OCCIPITAL BLOCKS TO ME WHILE I WAS IN THE OFFICE- WITH NO PRIOR WARNING!! I AM STILL IN PAIN..2 WEEKS LATER AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD NEAR THE INJECTION SITE!! HAD I KNOWN THIS WOULD BE HIS COURSE OF ACTION, I WOULD DEFINATELY HAVE LIKED TO HAVE THE CHOICE TO GO BACK TO DR DROURR. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO HURRY TO JUPITER PAIN MANAGEMENT IF YOU ARE REFERRED THERE. DR DROURR IS THE BEST!! YOU ARE CERTAINLY IN GREAT, GENTLE HANDS AND THE ENTIRE STAFF IS KNOWLEDGABLE AND EAGER TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY COME UP WITH! KUDOS!!!

December 29th, 2016