Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Bernard Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel B. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Epstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Internists and Lynbrook Cardiologists.