A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Feldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Feldman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel S. Feldman practice?
Dr. Nathaniel Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newton Internists.