A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Feldman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel S. Feldman practice?
Dr. Nathaniel Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Hospitalist near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Millburn, NJ.
See Newton Internists, Newton Nephrologists, and Newton Hospitalists.