A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Clark, MD, MS, RD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel G Clark MD, MS, and RD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel G. Clark practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Clark has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Clark practices Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, MA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hyannis Pediatricians and Hyannis Endocrinologists.