A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Clark, MD, MS, RD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Cape Cod Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans