A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Gould, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gould accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel S. Gould practice?
Dr. Nathaniel Gould practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY.
See New Hartford Physiatrists.