A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Gould is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Gould, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel S Gould MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel S. Gould practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Gould practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Physiatrists.