A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Graham, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Lars Graham FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel L. Graham practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Graham practices Surgery near Bradford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN.
See Bradford Surgeons.