Dr. Nathaniel Jasper Holmes MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Holmes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Colorectal Cancer and Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel J. Holmes practice?
Dr. Nathaniel Holmes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Surgeons.