A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel Johnson practice?
Dr. Nathaniel Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.