A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel Johnson practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.