Dr. Nathaniel Johnson III Is this you?

August 29th, 2015

I love doctor Johnson!!!!

He was the best! He never judged my young age and always made me feel so comfortable. He performed two cesareans on me and the marks are almost invisible. The procedures were so quick and my babies were so beautiful and healthy. I can't wait to see him again! And show him my 8&9 year old kids he gracefully and beautifully brought into this world!!!! I am pregnant again and I don't think I could ever let anyone other than him help Me deliver this blessing!!!!!

June 29th, 2015

THE BEST, I was so worried about procedure eliminating curves because when I looked at the work of other doctors everybody looked the same, no curves, straight upper body then a big butt, I wanted more of a Brazilian sculpted look. I AM SOOO SATISFIED and you will be to.

May 8th, 2015

I was a patient

Because of this Dr, I would not be able to have more children! I am having health problem, hot flashes over 11 years now . I wish there is something they can do for me😓

September 18th, 2012

Uncaring and Unprofessional

I saw this doctor for chronic menstrual pain when I was in my teens, he said that I probably was lying and just did not want to go to school. We saw another doctor and it turned out that I had advanced Endometriosis and required surgery. I do not recommend him.

February 10th, 2011

Dr Nathaniel Johnson is an artist

I have had more then 3 Laser-Lipo procedures with Dr. N. JOhnson. He took excellent care of me. I was awake and alert during the entire procedure. Dr. Johnson and his staff was most competent, consciencious and caring. I am 59 year old retired Registered Nurse. After my procedure, I followed all post procedure insyructions to the letter. My recovery was swift and I felt as Good as I looked. I have recommed him to my friends and family.

February 9th, 2011

Address & Affiliation listed are no longer valid!

Both addresses you show for this doctor are no longer valid. The primary address has a phone number that is no longer is service and he is no longer affiliated with the hospital you reference! You need to update your records

January 6th, 2011

This doctor was featured on the news january 6

Georgia does not require that doctors have medical malpractice insurance which is very expensive. If you ever wanted to sue him, he is not covered. A law is underway to require doctors to disclose if they are not insured. what a shape. Some people have suffered at his negligence.

November 10th, 2010

Being Fair

He is a wonderful doctor. I never had any problems with him or his staff. He has shown nothing but respect and kindness with all my visits.

August 11th, 2010

Beware and Be Afraid

This "guy" is NOT Board Certified by ANY organization! I contacted them this morning because my daughter is looking to have a procedure. They would NOT tell me under what organization he is certified (only stating that he is) and INSISTED that I tell them my name when I asked for the for the information. RUN and RUN FAST!

May 31st, 2009

Excellent service

I couldn't have had a better provider.Lou

January 19th, 2009

FRIENDLY HEALTH GIVER

Dr Johnson and his team are fantastic.During my ceaserean section operation,i did not feel that am on operation table. The care and attention given before, during and after the operation was good enough for me to go back for future care

December 15th, 2008

#1 Doc!

Doctor Johnson has been my doctor for the past 9 years and I have absolutely no complaints.. Dr. Johnson has always been professional, kind and courtesy to me. He has diagnosed all of my symptoms down to a "T". His staff is superb, the office is immaculate.His staff is EXCELLENT! And to those that was not or is not impress or satisfied with Dr.Johnson/staff, services then DO NOT RETURN. Don't alway believe what the media has to say.....