Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathaniel Kreykes
Dr. Nathaniel Kreykes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kreykes is affiliated with Childrens St. Paul, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare and Regions Hospital. Dr. Kreykes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathaniel Kreykes has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nathaniel Kreykes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Kendra Gram
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Robert Rich
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi40
Dr. Paul Kubic
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi44