Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Lawson, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Region Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel O. Lawson practice?
Dr. Nathaniel Lawson practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Canton, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Vicksburg, MS.
See Canton Neurologists.