Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Lawson, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Region Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Odartei Lawson MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel O. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Lawson practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Canton, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Vicksburg, MS.
See Canton Neurologists.