A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchetti
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchetti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Thomas Marchetti DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel T. Marchetti practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.