A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchetti
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Marchetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchetti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Thomas Marchetti DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel T. Marchetti practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Marchetti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.