A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcquay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mcquay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Baltimore Surgeons.