A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcquay
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mcquay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcquay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mcquay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Mcquay practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Surgeons.